The weekend is here, even though every day feels like the weekend these days… Not going to work kinda sucks, but at the same time I am not willing to risk the shrimp turning into shrimp cocktail just because I am bad at being bored…
Here is some Saturday finds for you, this time around I’ve even created some categories as well… Enjoy!
We still have a lot of “to-do-lists” around the home, we are not close to calling this a finished project. We are getting closer, and now we have a baby deadline on it. We still have kitchen, office, guest bedroom and our hallway/storage space left to do… At least I have a lot of time to plan these days!
1. The ultimate kitchen inspiration!
2. Some inspiration for when we take on the fixing of the office…
3. Since Christmas is closing in on us, how about this as a holiday table setting?
4. Ultimate bathroom inspiration…
I am trying to get into the whole baby mindset… I am getting there, no doubt about it… We are trying to figure out what we need to get, what we want to get and where to put it. Good thing there is a sea of great nursery and baby inspiration out there!
1. Black and white nursery inspiration… Charm a lot!
2. Ferm Living greatness right here!
3. This vintage brass bassinet! Amazeballs!
4. Loving these baby animal portraits…
Since I am getting comfy at home these days, I am trying to get into the whole housewife mode… Or homemaker mode if you like. One of the things I want to get better at is trying out new recipes, so here are some recipes I’ve gathered for making…
1. Who doesn’t like a lovely grilled cheese when the cold hits? I am leaning towards this classic combination of mozzarella, tomato and pesto…
2. I’ve decided it’s time for me to create my first white pizza, I’ll keep this recipe as inspiration.
3. I am of course on the look out for some great mocktails, this one sounds amazing!
4. Thinking the H would get pretty happy if he came home to this burger.
I am trying to get used to everything in the front growing these days, the main thing that needs to be fixed in the wardrobe department right now is dresses… I want tons of comfy dresses to wear for the next 5 months, I wouldn’t mind if some of them came in wool… I’m gonna be a winter house, need to keep warm. I have managed to figure out the coat situation though, right now I have a brand new wool coat (loving the oversize trend these days) and a sleek cape coat for nights out and dinner parties…
1. The Pod Ring by Lauren Passenti Jewelry, on the wishlist it goes!
2. The most amazing dress I’ve seen in ages, I have not been able to figure out where this amazeball is from, but if anyone knows – please do tell!
3. My tummy is rapidly growing, and realizing I am now a house I want dresses to room me and the shrimp… This pretty one, is something I wouldn’t mind having in my wardrobe right now!
4. I am craving these Nike WMNS Free Advantage sneakers, ASAP!
That’s my Saturday finds, hope you did enjoy them as much as I did!