Here comes another full on inspiration gathering from the week that has passed. This week has been much like the weeks before, quiet and filled with the Baby Bean and all his ups and downs. Luckily there is 98% ups on this front, so we’re as happy as can be. I am a restless person at heart, but I am surprisingly comfortable with the slow-paced life I’m living these days… We are still working on our plans to fix up the kitchen, planning future trips and just enjoying the slow days with the Baby Bean.
Now, over to the inspiration, enjoy!
1. Lovely built-in reading nooks, via 2. How to go gray in a good way, via 3. Amazing Scandi home, via 4. A glassware DIY, via 5. New season texture, via 6. New York loft, via 7. Neutral Bay House, via 8. In love with this Berlin kitchen, via 9. Coffee shop as home inspiration, yes please, via
1. 15 ways to wear floral prints, via 2. PFW street style, via 3. Janessa Leone SS15, via 4. Strappy sandals, via 5. The perfect midi, via 6. This vintage dress, via 7. Style crush, Natalie Joos, via 8. In love with this combination, via 9. Stripes for spring, via
1. Wild rice bowl, via 2. Matcha frappe, via 3. Chamomile honeycomb ice cream, via 4. Chia seed yogurt pudding, via 5. Scalloped potatoes, via 6. Pumpkin ravioli, via 7. Stuffed peppers, via 8. Margarita recipes, via 9. Grilled peach and burrata salad, via
1. Modern California wedding, via 2. This venue, via 3. Outback wedding, via 4. Modern and edgy wedding dresses, via 5. Winter garden wedding, via 6. Beyond gorgeous, via 7. Beach elopement in Iceland, via 8. Gown, via 9. Black bridesmaids – I’m a big fan, via
1. Amazing monochrome nursery, via 2. Trip to the tropics overalls, via 3. All white nursery, via 4. Animalistic sweat shirt, via 5. I want this wallpaper for the Beans room, via 6. Craving this romper, via 7. Krispy Dreme fitted crib sheet, via 8. Stella McCartney sweatshirt crush, via 9. Wigwam pillow, need it, via