We are at the end of January, and it feels like the right time for the first Sunday Share of 2016. I am soon heading back to work after my lovely maternity leave, so I’ve spent the last couple of weeks tying up some loose ends. I have a job that demands a lot of travel, to be honest, I am not looking forward to that! So far I’ve only been away from the Bean for one night, and it was not my favorite night… So going back to being gone for three and four nights at a time, not to happy. At the same time, it will be refreshing going back to work, having something different to focus on for a change. And between shifts, I do have seven days of off time, which makes it possible for me to be home mum deluxe.
At the same time we are looking into expanding, not the family just yet, our living arrangements. I am craving a house, desperately! So for now, I will use that as an escape from thinking about going back to work!
Here is a collection of inspiration from my many inspiration roamings. Enjoy! Btw, absolutely recommend the avocado and salmon toast, best breakfast we had all week!
1. Bedroom crush, via 2. The most beautiful home, via 3. Office inspiration, via 4. The ultimate bathroom, via 5. All green home, via 6. Breakfast nook, via 7. Mid-century home in Los Angeles, via 8. I need that tub, so in love, via 9. The shelving in this kitchen, yes please, via
1. All black everything, via 2. Sweater weather cravings, via 3. Thakoon Addition, unknown source 4. Dream bag, via 5. Stacking ring, via 6. The Bronson coat, via 7. Green coat for the win, via 8. How to dress like a New Yorker, via 9. Tan Nike, via
1. Mushroom pasta with goats cheese, via 2. Chocolate chip & pistachio meringue cookies, via 3. Black beans taco with kiwi salsa, via 4. Brown rice, green pea & avocado salad, via 5. Avocado on toast with smoked salmon, via 6. Garlic carrots, via 7. Baked eggs, via 8. Mascarpone soft serve, via 9. Grapefruit pudding, via
1. Old world wedding inspiration, via 2. 06 St. Chad’s place wedding, via 3. Latin American garden wedding inspiration, via 4. Lovely spot for a wedding shoot, via 5. Venue crush, via 6. Industrial warehouse wedding, via 7. The cake, via 8. The red gown, via 9. Bohemian wedding inspiration, via
1. Tipi crush! via 2. The mocs, the colours, in love! via 3. House of Jamie, via 4. Romper dreams for summer, via 5. Future Bean room inspiration, via 6. One for me, one for the H and one for the Bean, via 7. Ferm Living makes the most amazing bedding, via 8. Need all of this for the Bean, unknown source 9. More Ferm for the go, via