First share of 2017! I’ve been spending the first weeks of this new year trying to slow everything down! We’ve gotten to week 38 of the pregnancy, so mini 2 can arrive any day now… So not much is happening around here in general, we are stocking up on necessities, this time around I want to have a hospital bag ready for when I go into labour, getting a stroller in the house that will end up fitting both the Bean and Mini 2 (we ended up with the Bugaboo Donkey Weekender – already over the moon with this one), and washing all the old and new baby wear for Mini 2. Still, in my hours of rest, I have found some time to get inspired, and here is some of the bounty. Enjoy!
1. Future home seating dreams, via 2. The knife rack, via 3. A lovely beach side home, via 4. Danish home, via 5. Current blanket dreams, via 6. The perfect vintage wardrobe, via 7. Black, white and wood – lush place to flush, via 8. Perfectly minimalistic dining space, via 9. Love the height of the kitchen cabinets, giving a bit more display space for bringing in some fresh greens or displaying some of your kitchen favorites… Not everything has to be hidden in the kitchen! via
1. Polka dot perfection, via 2. 2017 make-up trends, via 3. Yes please – need this set, via 4. Navy monochrome, via 5. The metallic skirt, via 6. Tome shirt dress, via 7. The perfect striped trousers, via 8. The Dries Van Noten velvet slip-on, via 9. Is pink the new black? via
1. Vegetarian Pho, via 2. Sweet potato noodles with fried chickpeas, via 3. Japanese inspired avocado toast, via 4. Winter chopped salad, via 5. Blush gimlet – for when I can enjoy a cocktail once again, via 6. Thai noodle salad, via 7. Grilled peach and sweet potato salad, via 8. Roasted cauliflower and kale soup, via 9. Lemony linguine with zucchini, via
1. Iceland wedding, bride in a green skirt, via 2. Pastel botanical bridal inspiration shoot, via 3. Sequined wedding gowns, via 4. The confetti moment, via 5. Destination wedding suite, via 6. The fringe wedding dress, via 7. The golden wedding cake, via 8. DIY desert wedding, via 9. Laura + David, via
1. Some wool for my winter babies, via 2. The swing situation, via 3. Wall hooks for mini spaces, via 4. Just got this stroller situation set up, ready to wander the streets with two little ones on board, via 5. Absolutely in love with this bedding situation, via 6. This moses basket situation, via 7. On the top of my to get list right now, the Done by Deer baby nest, via 8. I wouldn’t mind a little bit of this before Mini 2 arrives, via 9. Baby dinner ware, via