I am a strong believer that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. . . Well I have to turn that around a bit – when it comes to product design and packaging I adore a good cover up! To be more exact – I do love some good packaging. The perfect thing is of course if the beauty of the packaging is equal to the beauty and the quality of the product itself. I have come across the perfect page for package love – Lovely Package. So if you like a good package go have a gander – it is truly worth it. Just wish they had a shop as well – so I could easily get my hands on some of these amazing products.
Some of my favorites are:
I wouldn’t mind these lovely bottles lined up in my kitchen…
This is for the bar I am planning – absolutely love these! (Unfortunately it’s a student work thing I think – so probably very unattainable)…
For the office – go white…
For the bathroom – make your toilet tissue pop!
For the kids – oh wait – I do not have a kid nor do I want one. . . Still I need that skull!
For the fridge – eggs have never looked this good.
For the fashionista. . . I would save every bit of this – lovely.
The shirt box – I am completely sold on this. Need to get one for the H.
Got milk? Yes, I had to bring Norway into this – and it is one incredible handsome bottle!
Time for a proper BBQ? I say yes
For my sweet tooth
all images via
I am a tad bit late to get to this bit. . . I have to thank the three goodies who has nominated my collection of blabber and inspiration for the lovely blog award. So thanks to Jar of Salt, glitzgirlzglamourguide & 2one2blog…
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
Tell them seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
So here we go – 7 facts about me:
1. I am constantly confused about what I want to do with my life – and I think I will never be a 100% sure about where I want to go next or what I want to do. . . And I love it!
2. I could hold a full conversation with someone in my sleep.
3. I constantly under-estimate my own skill level which leaves me utterly surprised every time I do well at something.
4. The place I feel most at home is London – some of my favorite places is Islington, Angel, Camden and its surrounding areas and summer lunch in Greenwich park. I love how the city is in a constant change – and how I can discover something new every time I spend time there. I will move there as soon as possible!
5. I am addicted to music – I’ve got it bad. . . I can spend an entire day hunting for new music, listening to beloved tracks and making playlists for my self and the people I love. I think sharing your music with the people you love is a great way to show them you care and put effort into them. . . In a weird way. . .
6. I’m a very passionate person – and I tend to dive head first into all of my passions – some fade but some stay put like photography, human rights (one of my favorite books of all time is called “the black book of genocide”, so it is a bit more than “human rights is good for me, you and every one), fashion, interior, writing, music and sketching. I would like to add my animals as well on this one.
7. I love rain. . . I think this is connected to my love for melancholy. I am a very positive person – overly positive at times one could say – but I love it when I get in a melancholy state. It is in this state I feel the most inspired. Now, back to the rain, I love every little thing about the rain. I love the smell of dry pavement getting a sprinkle of rain, I love the sound of the rain – nothing is more cozy than getting under a blanket with a hot cup of chocolate or tea and the H, putting some lovely music on and just watching the rain pour down.
Then it is the nominations:
Clouds of Colour – this blog is stacked full of great inspiration. . .
The Chicago Life – another great blog for inspiration – both in the interior and the personal style department.
Sequins and Sweets – more inspiration – mostly fashion. One of the blogs you can just coast through and you will always end up inspired.
Sarah Goodreau – if you haven’t come across this girl before – you are welcome! Amazing illustrations – and I want them all.
Steeshes – amusing collection of men with mustaches – brilliant!
Vintage & Nahla – another go-to-blog for inspiration – if you like some pretty images – have a gander.
Made Hand – a collection of rambling, inspiration and pictures – mostly focused around architecture, design and nerding.
Style Gent – if you are a sucker for mens style (I am – big time) – this blog is filled with great inspiration.
Born at twenty-five – I love the outlook on life this girl has as well as her style of writing.
Books and Bowel Movements – I adore this blog – even if you are not into books – give it a go! Worth it.
La Graphic Design – a collection of what the people at the LA design studio like – which easily ends up being stuff I like.
Sadie & Dasie – this blog is amazing – a ton of images which I always adore – and the absolutely adorable Dasie and Lily (the dogs) thrown into the mix.
These Things Are Fun – another great source of inspiration – image heavy!
The Good Old Dayz – vintage furniture all the way.
Solipsism Dreams – two words needed: fashion inspiration.
I have never been the “marry-me-please” kind of girl. I never spent my childhood drifting away in daydreams containing white dresses, shiny rings and men in dapper suits. I on the other hand dreamt of horses – mostly horses – until I made my own dream come true at the age of 14. . . Then the dream switched to cameras – and when that dream came true – better cameras. . . From that it moved on to trench coats, traveling and working for something “bigger than myself”.
Even after finding not-so-good love, turn-everything-upside-down love and brilliant love it has not really changed. Well until I met Style Me Pretty. It might not have changed me completely – it hasn’t put me in MARRY ME NOW mode. But it might just have opened my horizon – as well as raising the bar at what I would find as an esthetically good enough wedding.
This site is filled with amazing wedding photography – which I can say is the main reason I adore it so much. I’ve always had a fascination with good wedding photography – and I have even wanted to give it a go. I would say that this is the go-to-site for soon to be married girls who are craving some inspiration for the big day. It has got me baffled – the never to get married girl – planning details of her maybe wedding.
So what has SMP taught me? It has taught me that I might be the marrying kind. . .