Here comes another quick collection of favorites from the last couple of weeks. This weekend has been spent with family, roaming around the city, letting the Bean run wild at the aquarium, at the museum and everywhere in between. Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, enjoy the inspiration rant!
1. The peacock chair, via 2. Two toned hallway, via 3. How about a wall of firewood for autumn? via 4. The black and white kitchen dream, via 5. I want that chair, via 6. The photographer´s home, via 7. Kitchen details, via 8. Grid bedding, yes please, via 9. Bedroom organization, via
1. Beige FTW, via 2. In love with this look, suspenders girl, via 3. The details, via 4. The colors, via 5. The leather skirt, via 6. The bag, via 7. The knitted skirt, via 8. Stockholm fashion week, via 9. Loafer dreams, via
1. Chashu pork steamed bao, via 2. Morning glory loaf, via 3. Passionfruit and blueberry cream tart, via 4. Charred kale and farro salad, via 5. Saison steamed mussels with fennel, saffron and preserved lemon, via 6. Coconut green soup with celery, kale and ginger, via 7. Watermelon, radish and cucumber salad, via 8. Matcha spaghetti with chilli and cheese, via 9. Kohlrabi, cabbage and apple slaw, via
1. Gorgeous french wedding, via 2. This Las Vegas wedding, via 3. Table setting greatness, via 4. Emerald wedding inspiration, via 5. Truvelle 2017 bridal collection, via 6. Mini cacti wedding favors, via 7. The back of this dress, via 8. Six colored but subtle wedding dresses, via 9. DIY hanging floral decorations, via
1. Zara mini, via 2. The teddy collection, via 3. Nursery prints, via 4. Perfect Halloween costume? via 5. My all time favorite, Rylee and Cru, via 6. The nursery shelf, via 7. On my current wish list, macrame nap place for baby, via 8. Toy storage crave, via 9. The perfect little reading nook, via