We are at the end of January, and it feels like the right time for the first Sunday Share of 2016. I am soon heading back to work after my lovely maternity leave, so I’ve spent the last couple of weeks tying up some loose ends. I have a job that demands a lot of travel, to be honest, I am not looking forward to that! So far I’ve only been away from the Bean for one night, and it was not my favorite night… So going back to being gone for three and four nights at a time, not to happy. At the same time, it will be refreshing going back to work, having something different to focus on for a change. And between shifts, I do have seven days of off time, which makes it possible for me to be home mum deluxe.
At the same time we are looking into expanding, not the family just yet, our living arrangements. I am craving a house, desperately! So for now, I will use that as an escape from thinking about going back to work!
Here is a collection of inspiration from my many inspiration roamings. Enjoy! Btw, absolutely recommend the avocado and salmon toast, best breakfast we had all week!
1. Bedroom crush, via 2. The most beautiful home, via 3. Office inspiration, via 4. The ultimate bathroom, via 5. All green home, via 6. Breakfast nook, via 7. Mid-century home in Los Angeles, via 8. I need that tub, so in love, via 9. The shelving in this kitchen, yes please, via
1. All black everything, via 2. Sweater weather cravings, via 3. Thakoon Addition, unknown source 4. Dream bag, via 5. Stacking ring, via 6. The Bronson coat, via 7. Green coat for the win, via 8. How to dress like a New Yorker, via 9. Tan Nike, via
1. Mushroom pasta with goats cheese, via 2. Chocolate chip & pistachio meringue cookies, via 3. Black beans taco with kiwi salsa, via 4. Brown rice, green pea & avocado salad, via 5. Avocado on toast with smoked salmon, via 6. Garlic carrots, via 7. Baked eggs, via 8. Mascarpone soft serve, via 9. Grapefruit pudding, via
1. Old world wedding inspiration, via 2. 06 St. Chad’s place wedding, via 3. Latin American garden wedding inspiration, via 4. Lovely spot for a wedding shoot, via 5. Venue crush, via 6. Industrial warehouse wedding, via 7. The cake, via 8. The red gown, via 9. Bohemian wedding inspiration, via
1. Tipi crush! via 2. The mocs, the colours, in love! via 3. House of Jamie, via 4. Romper dreams for summer, via 5. Future Bean room inspiration, via 6. One for me, one for the H and one for the Bean, via 7. Ferm Living makes the most amazing bedding, via 8. Need all of this for the Bean, unknown source 9. More Ferm for the go, via
Today I set out on the task of creating a workspace for my self. The H has taken up our desk in the livingroom – so I have been doing most my work on the couch or in bed – and my back is paying for it! So when I got back from work yesterday I had a revelation – I can make space in our bedroom for a personal workspace for me and only me! So after roaming some of the vintage shops in our area without any luck – and deciding that I am at a point where I can’t defend getting my dream desk which is priced at around 900 quid. So I grabbed my bag and my money – headed out to Ikea and got myself a desk that will do until I can change it for my dream desk… And I also managed to grab some of those lovely display shelves that I’ve been raving about. So tomorrow I’ll be roaming about the city for items to throw into my new workspace – can’t wait to use it! I’ll share some images of it as soon as it is all sorted!
Now back to the inspiration blast!
The beautiful Charlotte Gainsbourg – wearing quite the beautiful creation… via
Two gorgeous plates from Noma – really need to get a table there whenever I get my bum to the right city! via
Since I have gone on about gorgeous tiles for quite a bit – why not share some more with you? via
How lovely is this? via
Great bedroom storage! I am so gonna do this if I buy a flat in the near future… via
Just because it is beautiful! via
I will say one thing – YUMMY – via
Cool industrial coat rack – want that as well… via
Beautiful headpiece at Giambattista Valli via
Grumpy Cat – how can I not share this? If I am getting a cat I hope it has a face like that! via
A fairly handsome and well dressed man – I am not one to complain about that… via
Great chairs via
Go Rankin! via
Love the perfume bottle vase! I use those perfumes from D&G – so doing this once it is empty… Would probs work with any lovely perfume bottle… via
Head over heels about the tattoos on Ricki Hall! Want to frame him and hang him up on my wall! Btw you kinda have to love a man with a great beard… via
How do you follow-up after a heavy tattooed man with a full on beard? I choose to do it with these great pastel stairs via
Lovely piece by Antonio Mora – unknown source but you can see the artist pinterest here.
That is it for today – the inspiration overload after a hectic weekend – hope you enjoyed it!
I think I might have mentioned earlier that I do love fashion during autumn, I do love fashion all year round, but autumn brings something special with it. Layering, a fresh and rich range of colours, wool, boots – I could go on for quite a vile. I am also a big fan of well dressed men… And who doesn’t love a well dressed man when it gets colder outside. These are the things I want my man and every other man out there to wear this season (highly inspired by Mr.Porter – The Essentials):
The Tweed Jacket
The Denim Shirt