I have been hiding under my covers these last week couple of weeks, firstly because I am super pregnant, combine that with a massive cold and The Trump having his first week in office… Well there you have it, a classic cocktail for disaster. I just reached 40 weeks of pregnancy, the baby seems more comfortable inside than out, who could blame him? I have the hormone levels of a…. Well, I have the hormon levels of a woman 40 weeks pregnant with a cold that won’t go away…. Tears are a daily happening over here! To top it all off, I decided that this pregnancy around I would add some extra bedazzlement to my degree, so I just started my course in Public Law. I am hoping I will be able to look back at that decision with the mantra “good decision M, perfect timing to do a little bit more!”
In the midst of all this all I want to do is move! It’s the nester in me, nesting mode came a bit later this time around, which has saved me a lot of work to do in week 40… Maybe it’s a good thing this little one wants to stay in the warmth of my belly? We have prepared, as much as possible; he’s got babywear lined up, the new stroller is in-house, the bed is ready… But for some reason me wanting to move – and start a full on renovation project in the start of week 40, is really a thing! Good to know that I have been ripped of all sense of logic. Still I am out there, hunting for future home inspiration, and this amazing apartment up for grabs is the perfect inspiration these days… I am dreaming of a house, but there is so much greatness to take from this one. It is light, airy, modern and cozy – all mixed into one lovely space. Enjoy!
all images via
We are back from Copenhagen, and I am already feeling the withdrawal. Hope it wont be too long till we return. I´ll come back with photos and all the details at a later time. For now, we are just trying to get back to normal over here, 4 days of constant walking has taken its toll on the pregnant one… And 4 days of fun has taken its toll on The Bean and his daily rhythm. So while we are recuperating from our family trip, here is a Sunday Share to keep you going, enjoy!
1. Chair craving, via 2. Small home, great kitchen, via 3. Our next home needs to have a bath, and I wouldn’t mind those floor tiles as well, via 4. Bring on the velvet, via 5. Oh my, this workspace, via 6. The details, via 7. His and hers, via 8. Peg wall for the kitchen, via 9. Bedroom love, via
1. Mom jeans FTW, via 2. Leather loafers, via 3. The velvet jumpsuit, via 4. Grey and red, via 5. This Valentino dress, via 6. Coat color, via 7. Neutrals, via 8. Dream bag situation, via 9. One of each please, via
1. Pasta with basil pesto, peas and pine nuts, via 2. Orange glazed doughnuts with sugared rosemary, via 3. Shades of green, via 4. Charred cauliflower, via 5. Ginger cocktail, so making a non-alcoholic version of this, via 6. Creamy tahini and lemon asparagus soup, via 7. Butternut squash and goat cheese pasta, via 8. Savoury granola anyone, via 9. Sprouted brown rice pilaf with roasted grapes and fennel, via
1. Garden wedding, via 2. Modest wedding dress, via 3. The confetti moment, via 4. The ceremony space, via 5. Havana wedding inspiration, via 6. Black wedding inspiration, via 7. Intimate wedding in the Canadian mountains, via 8. Portland wedding jeweler, via 9. The minimalistic gown, via
1. DIY tree skirt alternative, via 2. Christmas table scape, via 3. Beautiful gift wrapping ideas, via 4. Ready to hang, via 5. Festive wrapping inspiration, via 6. DIY decorations, via 7. Simple Christmas tree display, via 8. Beautiful wreaths, via 9. Mini Christmas trees, via
I came across this amazing space on one of my inspiration hunts, and it is giving me heaps of moving craves. There is so much inspiration one can pull out of this home, I don´t even know where to start! I love the bright feeling in the living room, with the white walls and light wooden floors. The choice to use a lot of natural textures like linen and wood, combined with a lot of fresh green.
The home seems like the perfect combination of crisp cosy home and a box of curiosities. The living room and bedroom seems is filled with light and eccentric decorations, whilst the bathroom seems like something taken out of a Moroccan hotel… Then there is the kitchen, fresh and up-lifting. Such a fun space!
(all images via)
One of my long-lasting-never-ending-interior-loves must be great white floors. I have decided to make a line-up of floor related posts, focusing on different floor colors I love and crave, and who better to kick it all off than white?
We currently have light grey floors going through our apartment, they are bordering on white, but not nearly as bright as the ones listed below. One of the best aspects of daring to go all out and paint your floors in a bright white is the light effect you´re left with. It brightens up a room like nothing else, at the same time it works as a perfect backdrop for anything. You can go in any direction with your wall color, your furniture and everything else you choose to add to your space. No matter what you choose to combine it with, you´re kinda on to a winner in my eyes. Personally, I love a minimalistic backdrop, either combining white floors with the same tone of white walls, or different shades of grey all the way down the scale to black. So in the images below I have focused on white floors combined with white walls, as the perfect backdrop to just about anything. Enjoy!
(click images for source)
I love the color choices in this space. The perfect combination of bright, white space with a touch of deep teal, deep blue and muted greens… Combined with vintage pieces, marble and woods – this is the perfect future home inspiration. Another detail I love is the Eljo Renova outlets and switches – future home crave… Enjoy!
all images via
The Bean is in need of his own space now, so we have decided to create a room for him asap! Our living/dining space used to contain a bedroom, this is before we bought the place, and now we want to reverse the old owners vision back to the original form. This will leave the Bean with a bedroom big enough for him and all his possessions. He will end up with quite a spacious room, and I have started working on the details (we´re talking colors, wallpaper, decor), whilst the H is working on the structural bit of it.
I want the room to have a black and white backdrop, with pops of color and maybe a great wallpaper to break it up, so of course I have been spending some time inspiration hunting. Here are some favorites I´ve gathered, enjoy!
(click images for source)
All I have to do right now is waiting for a wall to arrive… I´ll share some images as soon as we start working on his little dome of greatness.
I came across this amazing Swedish apartment on one of my inspiration hunts, and I simply have to share it! This space has everything I want for our new home. A lovely color pallet, a lot of natural light, exposed brick, a charming kitchen, amazing wooden floors and lovely details from one end to the other. The list goes on and on and on.
I need to figure out how to create a color like the one in the living room, it is the perfect light gray! I am also crushing on the small walk-in wardrobe with the harlequin flooring in black and white. Just have a look at these images, there’s no way you won’t find something you love. . .
all images via